Drywall & Sheetrock Textures, Repairs & Finishes
From repairing drywall holes, to replacing entire Sheetrock wall & ceiling sections, Eco Paint can handle all your drywall repair and finishing needs.
Bringing the same attention to detail and quality service of interior drywall textures and repairs as we do with our full line of Denver painting services. At Eco Paint, using only the best materials available to make sure the job is done right and ensuring your satisfaction.
If your needing Knock-down, Orange Peel, Skip Trowel, Crows foot, Slick wall drywall finishes, Eco Paint has you covered. Matching drywall textures is an art, and Eco Paint has years of drywall repair experience.
Popcorn Removal and Ceiling Textures
Removing popcorn and ceiling textures before interior painting can be a tedious job, especially for odd-sized or hard to reach areas such as ceilings. Eco Paint’s drywall and Sheetrock specialists can give your ceiling a new uniform look, rejuvenating your home's appearance.
Check drywall joints
- To be floated or smoothed, and edges sanded, not having dimples, cracks, or ridges.
- Check area at low lighting and also at high at all different angles
- Last sanding should be wet sanded, giving the most smoothest finish
Use Appropriate Primer
- Interior drywall should have a PVA flat primer.
- PVA spread rate is much different than finish coat, in that PVA's cover normally twice as far, around 425 sq. ft. of surface per gallon. Apply just enough to seal new drywall from finish paints coat absorption.
- A higher quality Lamb's Wool Skin Cover will apply paint more evenly and heavier than an economically priced one will do.
- Keep roller strokes the same direction, as vertical as possible, keeping same pressure on roller when either rolling out or back rolling.
- Keep roller loaded with paint, not allowing to dry-roll out edges, unless your spot painting for touch-ups.
- Keep roller frame the same across the entire wall, never "Flipping" frame back and forth down the same wall when back rolling.
- Rolling out final coat or back rolling will provide surface uniformity, especially on a flat smooth Schedule 5 drywall finish, leaving a paint stipple.
- Dry time is important painting multiple coats, when a deep tint base paint is being used. Generally this time is about 2 hours at 70 degrees, so paint does not blister with added coat.
Contact Eco Paint's Denver painters and drywall experts for your interior drywall repair and popcorn removal and ceiling texture needs, and we will gladly provide you with a free estimate.