Eco Paint's Painting History, Painting Denver and Colorado
Eco Paint's Leadership Painting Denver
As you know, Eco Paint painting Denver since 1990. Eco Paint has been painting homes and businesses for nearly 40 years. See what makes Eco Paint a cut above the rest leading the painting industry in Denver and Colorado, reading below.
Painting in 1977
Eco Paint and Cal Phillips has been painting and providing home improvement services since 1977, long before the inception of Eco Paint. While putting himself through college, this was a perfect part-time job, where he would do various painting and repairs in a home or office ranging from wood repairs and carpentry, to painting, plumbing, drywall, siding repairs and replacements. Starting a home improvement business early in life was just as rewarding as it is now, helping the local community take care of home repairs and improvements.
Painting in 1980
By 1980, it became apparent house painting was Cal's specialty. When Cal decided to do this, he made a commitment to himself and community that he wanted to be the best house painting company the industry has to offer. 1st multi-family project painting completed out on Lake Palestine TX. Today, Cal lives and breathes Denver house painting today, nearly half a century, serving Denver residents and business owners.
Leadership in Colorado's Painting Industry
- Moving to Colorado in January 1990, having extensive working experience with many different facets of home improvement, along with painting, it was apparent Cal was going to change the way painting contractors conducting business, painting homes. At that time other competitors refused to pick up a hammer to replace a rotten piece of trim, Cal quickly did not think twice doing so. An old saying in the painting industry, "Let the painters fix it", is exactly what Cal remembered, since beginning of time.
- Cal was the innovator as it comes to Free Estimates. Never charging to give an estimate for painting the interior or exterior. Actually happy to meet potential clients, discussing their painting and improvement needs.
- Another way Cal changed Colorado's painting industry was never accepting a dime until the painting job was completed and approved. Other paint companies at the time required half of the amount up front, being a big no no. Cal always practiced Full Amount upon Completion and Approval. Having completed 1000's of painting jobs over the years, not one did not pay, which tells you the quality of craftsmanship.
- Changing the painting scope over the years has also included replacing Cedar and Masonite™ siding and trim before painting, if needed. Having the skill, workmanship, and know-how, has allowed many to benefit from Eco Paint's painting and siding trade over the years.
- Leading Denver's painting industry over the years, providing the very best products, materials, and workmanship is a result of Eco Paint's success thus far. Looking to discuss your important project next!
Painting in 1993
Painting by 1993, as the originator of the term "Eco Paint" world-wide, Cal had changed the company name from Cal's Home Improvement, a sole proprietorship, to Eco Paint Specialist's Inc. During that time, the acronym "Eco" was thought of a more economical sense, quickly becoming known as ecological as well. By 1999-2000 the first green earth-friendly paint was introduced, using lower V.O.C.s (Volatile Odor Content) within waterborne latex paint coatings. Cal has kept both meanings close to his company philosophy, while keeping the painting cost at its lowest for the consumer, and remaining environmentally friendly. Always suggesting and choosing the least V.O.C paints available for every client, especially in today's environment.
Painting in 2017
Today, Eco Paint is a household name, spanning the Denver Front Range, with your next painting job in mind, painting in 2017. Always putting the customer first quickly became the company’s philosophy, and developed into a company tagline that is still with them today: "Customer Satisfaction is Our Main Concern". Over the years, Eco Paint has completed thousands of residential painting jobs, along with commercial painting, treating each one as their very own. Part of the 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee means no money accepted until painting is finished, approved, and accepted, please call for greater details. Once painting is completed, workmanship warranty is in place, meaning you never have to pay for touch ups during that time period.
Serving Customers 40 Years!
Hire Eco Paint
When you hire Eco Paint, you can trust that the job will go just as smooth as that new fresh coat of paint that is being applied, protecting and improving for many years to come.
As a vital painting contractor for the Denver Metro Area, Eco Paint ensures each and every customer's job is treated with the utmost care and consideration, or his name isn't Cal.
Contact Us Today! Simply fill out a Contact Form. Click Here, or give us a Call!